1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shes Bi Im a lesbian

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by swimmergirl, May 31, 2015.

1. swimmergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A few weeks ago I came out to the person I have a crush on, who has been my best friend since 4th grade and then 3 days later she told me, and a lot of people at school that she's bi. In the few weeks after I came out to my parents, and then everyone at school. Some of my friends know I have a crush on her and they think she likes me back. But some of them also think that even if she does like me back asking her out would be a mistake because were only in 7th grade and shes not out to her parents yet. But i REALLY like her and its driving me crazy. Does anyone have any advice as to what I should do? Should I wait till were older and shes out to her parents or should i take a risk and ask her out now in case someone else asks her out first?

2. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think that's really adorable and great~ you should go for it!! Tell her you like her, and see where things go from there. As for coming out, well, if she's not comfortable/ready, then you could try to keep it secret. My girlfriend and I are keeping it secret, it's been four months...I think you should tell her you like her, and discuss coming out afterwards...