1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shyboy123, May 31, 2015.

1. shyboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My bf and I lost our vaginity on the weekend anyway this girl also my friend had a suspicion that we were going to do something on the weekend she new my bf was coming over but now at school she wouldn't stop bothering us saying what did you do so my bf told her and now she supposobly accidentally dropped a hint that we did something and I'm pretty sure everyone I sit with has figured it out because of this my bf won't talk to me.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old is your boyfriend? Sorry about this, but sometimes teens can be really bad at keeping secrets. You should ask for an apology from this girl.

Just be there for your boyfriend and get through this. You may feel like this is the worst thing ever, but soon everyone will forget about this; people are usually too concerned with their own lives.

Also, please make sure you are practicing safe sex practices. Don't settle for unprotected sex.

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2015 at 01:54 AM ----------

How old is your boyfriend? Sorry about this, but sometimes teens can be really bad at keeping secrets. You should ask for an apology from this girl.

Just be there for your boyfriend and get through this. You may feel like this is the worst thing ever, but soon everyone will forget about this; people are usually too concerned with their own lives.

Also, please make sure you are practicing safe sex practices. Don't settle for unprotected sex.

3. shyboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He is the same age

4. shyboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just wish he would talk to me