1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted to kiss my friend. Should I tell her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bubbles123, Jun 1, 2015.

1. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

So first some background info:
    I've told my friend I'm questioning. She's a girl and bisexual. I'm pretty close to her and we're often very huggy around each other. I thought I liked her for a little while but this was really because I was curious and I don't actually like her or anyone and I've told her before I don't think I could really like anyone, at least not now. She's also not the type of person to have many crushes
    I've been more flirty with her lately. I don't really know why. But recently I got a hint she might like me, but I really don't know for sure.

Anyway, we were dancing during a slow dance together during a school dance and I had my arms around her neck and we were really close and it just felt so...like...hot, I guess. I was just really excited by being so close to her, especially when she rested her forehead against mine and I actually felt like kissing her. Again, I don't have feelings for her. But I've never really felt like this before (except a tiny bit, but it was with her).

I don't want to confuse her, especially since she may like me (but I don't know if she does), but there's a part of me that really wants to tell her and honestly I wouldn't mind kissing her if she ever wanted to in a just for fun kind of way. Would it be a bad idea to tell her just on a whim even though I don't really have a good reason for telling her? (I'd explain I don't have feelings for anyone as I told her before, I just felt like kissing her) Or would it be better to just play it safe and not?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well, I would take things really slow when it comes to hinting (as in not be too direct). However, if she does like you this would not be a good idea as her feelings would end up being played with. If she's interested in casual experimenting, then you should go for it, but see where her feelings are first.

3. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

Thank you so much! This advice is really helpful.