1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something Good

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by idefygravity, Jun 2, 2015.

1. idefygravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Liking this one girl has been something of a roller coaster for me.

At first, I thought she was straight. She was my friend, and that was it. Over the course of the year, we began getting closer. There was a group of three of us and she always wanted to hang out with all three. I always hoped that we'd get to spend some time just the two of us.

Finally, we did. We watched some Korean dramas. They weren't really my thing, but I thought I'd give them a try. The one we watched was good, and it felt really nice to just spend time with her. Eventually, our other friend told me that she might not be straight.

We've had this weird almost flirting thing going on and our other friend would always comment on it. Her description was, "It's like you're already married."

For a while now, I've kind of liked her from afar. A fair amount of people know about it, but I've kept it low key.

Today in my yearbook, she wrote this super cute paragraph. I didn't think she'd say much, much she just kept writing. At the end she wrote something like, "We'll probably be married in thirty years anyway." I told her it was cute and she blushed a lot.

I don't know. This isn't really asking for advice. I just thought this was really nice. ^^

2. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's cute! I'm glad you are getting along well. It sounds like she likes you.