1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I do next? Message him or not?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by DreamState, Jun 5, 2015.

1. DreamState

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello,

Here's the thing - I really like this guy that I have been casually hooking up with.
    He's kind, masculine, good-looking, foreign accent - the works. We saw each other every Friday for three weeks straight just to hook up.

I tried conducting an experiment to test a theory I had. The theory: He isn't into me on anything more than a sexual level, although I am definitely into him.
    Aside from our first encounter, he hasn't texted me once. I've texted him before just to say hi, keeping things very casual, but he never texts me.

Tonight, I would love to meet him, but I am stuck: (a) should I wait for him to text me, (b) should I text him to meet, or (c) should I forget about him? I feel like I am unhealthily obsessing over him - I am constantly checking my phone to see if he texted me. I think of messaging him, but it makes me feel cheap bc I want more than sex, and also want to see if he'll message me, but I am so impatient.

So, what do you think? I want this to be more than it is. He's expressed that he's bi and only ever been in relationships with girls, I am gay (closeted, but not for long - haven't told him that).

Anyways, any help is appreciated. Keep the responses coming. It'll be informative and distracting haha Thanks!

2. m e l v i n

I would text him one more time to meet and at least tell him what i feel even without the sex.. yeah, maybe that's what i would do :slight_smile: :"> it's all up to you though, good luck (*hug*)

3. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think there is anything to be gained from wanting more from this guy. You might meet him again to hook up, but it doesn't sound like he is on the same page as you otherwise. Sorry! If you are developing feelings for him, it might be a good idea to avoid any more hook ups with him actually, so you don't end up getting hurt.