1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stuck in the Vortex, Send Help

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by EbonyDazed, Jun 6, 2015.

1. EbonyDazed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    So I've posted one or twice about this long-time crush I've had and I need serious advise. So lay it on me, be as critical as possible because I sure as hell need it.

Ahem,

So I've had a crush as this girl for about 4 years now. Two years back I knew for a fact she had a boyfriend (I haven't heard anything in recent years) and we became fast friends through work. We hang out a few times during the school breaks since we're both uni students and we text each other constantly.

Flash forward. So I thought I was over her (at least for the most part) but I had a strange dream involving her and I as a couple and it sparked me to have these strong feelings for her again. It got worse when I ran into an old friend from high school who stabbed me in the back senior year and I no longer speak to (we stopped being friends around the time me and my crush started being friends.) It made me want to see my crush so badly that I've been digging for excuses for us to hang out.

It feels like every time I get over her, She pulls me back. I've decided that I want to see her simply because I still have her birthday gift from earlier this year wrapped. (It's a little ceramic thing I made since I'm a studio art student and I put my heart and soul into that thing it's one of the best things I've made) I figure if I can't win her over with that, then I might never win her over at all. (On the off chance she could ever be into me)

What I'm really asking is what should I do? After I give her the gift how do I get back into dating and find someone that could keep me from being sucked into her vortex? How should I give it too her? What should I do? I feel like I know what I want to do but is it the best way to do this?

2. Baldrick123

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just give her the birthday present and maybe then tell her that you feel like this sint really a mutual friendship. I think you are pretty over her already, but it will take a while for you to feel like you have completely moved on

3. EbonyDazed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I really feel like I'm half over her half not ya know? On one hand I've accepted that it may never happen but on the other if she called I'd go running to her.