1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does he like me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by mickeymigu, Jun 7, 2015.

1. mickeymigu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I met a guy, I'm gonna call him K, two months ago. He's really hot and, from my perspective, perfect. He has an amazing smile, eyes, body and a great personality. He lives like 20 minutes from me, too. So we started talking and we got pretty close. He called me Boo and stuff. I wanted to take things really slow. I think of him as someone romantically close, but he's not my boyfriend. Anyway, so he told me he liked me and that he wanted to kiss me and stuff. Things started to get weird last week. He started ignoring me constantly and I noticed he started talking to a girl a lot. He's bi, so I'm kinda worried he got tired of waiting for me and just started something with her. But what confuses me is that even though he ignores me for long time periods, I get really long messages from him and stuff sometimes. I even reply with short things but he keeps writing long messages. And when I get comfortable again and I start writing him longer messages, he starts ignoring me. I got desperate when he didn't call me or reply. I was thinking of inviting him to the movies to watch Jurassic World, but I don't know what to do. My best friend told me K's being an idiot. I still like him a lot, but I'm just so confused. I think he just got tired of waiting.

Does he still likes me?
    Should I just forget about him?
    :eusa_doh:

2. Sek

Sek

It's definitely some kind of shady behaviour. It's hard to accurately pinpoint what his intentions are. There could be a perfectly reasonable explanation, or not. However one thing is certain: you are worthy of greater affection and attention from someone who claims to like you. No amount of good looks or likeability can change that.

However, what confuses me is when you say he got tired of waiting for you -- are you ignoring him, or he is ignoring you?

3. mickeymigu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I didn't want to jump into a serious relationship quickly. I guess he started ignoring me for that. I think he got tired of waiting for me to ask him to be my boyfriend.