1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by swimmergirl, Jun 8, 2015.

1. swimmergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's a girl at my school who's been my best friend since 4th grade. Now were in seventh grade and i'm openly a lesbian and shes only out to a few people as bi. But now that some of our friends know that I like her, they're all saying I should ask her out. I'm worried she'll say no but even so, I need a way to ask her out.

I've been considering texting her or just giving her a not, because I'd be too nervous to ask her, face-to-face. I have some ideas like a riddle, or a poem, but I'm not good at stuff like this. Any suggestions are appreciated.

2. espeon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Since you're uncomfortable asking her face-to-face, it might be a good idea to do it through text or write a letter. Expressing your feelings to her via writing is a good idea because before you send or give anything to her, you can read it to yourself so that you avoid saying anything you'd rather not say. Writing gives you the chance to say it exactly how you want to say it, which is important.

If she says no, it's not the end of the world. Although it might hurt a bit, you can definitely keep being friends.

Good luck! :icon_bigg