1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to ask her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by swimmergirl, Jun 8, 2015.

1. swimmergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There's a girl at my school who's been my best friend since 4th grade. Now were in seventh grade and i'm openly a lesbian and shes only out to a few people as bi. But now that some of our friends know that I like her, they're all saying I should ask her out. I'm worried she'll say no but even so, I need a way to ask her out.

I've been considering texting her or just giving her a note, because I'd be too nervous to ask her, face-to-face. I have some ideas like a riddle, or a poem, but I'm not good at stuff like this. I need a way to ask her that lets her know that no matter what she wants is OK, even if the relationship is kept a secret, and also tells her that I'd never hurt her. Any suggestions are appreciated.

2. silkyprince

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think a nice note explaining how you feel will do. Write it in a pen in your favorite color, maybe add some doodles or stickers. Anything to make it your own. I think if it comes from the heart, it's the best (no matter how cheesy that sounds, haha).