1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skyped with this girl...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by itsmary, Jun 9, 2015.

1. itsmary

I've been talking to a girl for the last days. We met on a dating app and we are starting to like each other. She's very loving & says beautiful things to me but today we skyped for the first time. Still haven't talked to her after it. We were supposed to meet this friday but I'm scared that she didn't like me or something... It's the first spanish girl I've flirted with. It's kind of weird.:icon_redf

2. biisme

If she wanted to meet after skyping with you, it sounds like she did like you. I wouldn't ask to meet someone that I wasn't interested in. But, if you're not sure if you want to meet yet, you can always suggest another skype session first.

3. itsmary

We talked about meeting before the skype session... We haven't talked ever since

4. biisme

Someone will have to initiate the conversation. It sounds like you're nervous to message her in case she isn't interested after skyping. But, there is the possibility that she is also nervous and waiting for you to text first. In the end, the only way to know for sure is to talk again.

I am a shy person and bad at initiating things, so I understand if you are having the same issue. But, I always try to tell myself that the worst that could happen is that they're not interested, they'll say so, and I'll move on. It might hurt in the first moment, but I would rather experience that than not know what might have happened if I had taken the plunge.

5. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like a good idea! :slight_smile: Perhaps she's just as nervous and feels the same way as you do. See if she wants to talk again, and that might break the ice.

Ps: I'm going to move this over to Family, Friends and Relationships. Not a relationship yet, but who knows, right? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. itsmary

Thank you so much biisme and Spartan, I may talk to her later! :slight_smile:

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Omg so cute! I didn't know you've met a girl! Yayyy! Oh god i hope she spoke to you again! xx

8. itsmary

Thank youuu Chloe <3

9. DrinkBudweiser

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wouldn't worry about it too much. if she wants to see you, she'll put forth the effort. if not, there's other fish in the sea.... don't ever invest too much time or feelings into someone you've never met, there's a high rate for that to end up unsuccessful.