1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so confused?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cider, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Cider

Okay, so I've officially kissed both genders. I kissed a girl when I was 13, at a dance, and I didn't feel anything. So then I was like "okay, I still find her attractive but I didn't feel any sparks. So that must mean that I am bi, leaning towards guys."

Well today, I kissed a guy, pretty much exactly one year later. And guess what? I felt no sparks. So now, I have no idea what I even am. I still find both genders sexually and romantically attractive, but when I actually kissed them, I felt no sparks at all.

How should I cope with this?

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Am I accurate in assuming, from how your post is written, that these are the only two people you've kissed?

Because if so, could it simply be the case that you just didn't feel a strong attraction to either of them? Just because one is attracted to a gender doesn't mean they'll feel sparks every time they kiss someone of that gender. :slight_smile:

3. Cider

Yeah, I've only kissed two people :lol:

Thanks, that makes sense, I probably shouldn't have jumped to conclusions! :')