1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love at first sight....but we've never met!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Erica101, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Erica101

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I finally plucked up the courage to go out to a gay bar by myself and fell 'in love' with the DJ (ok ok i know thats a bit dramatic :slight_smile:) but she is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life.

Completely out of my league, but none the less it would be good to get to know her. Problem is I have no idea how to do that....she's on the decks all night (Apart from when she hosts a quiz night every month) which makes talking hard. Ugh why couldn't she have been a barmaid, would be much easier to strike up a conversation.

Anyone been in a similar situation? How do you flirt with a DJ?!? Ask her to play 'bump n grind' whilst winking at her? Impress her with my amazing dance routine to harlem shake?!? (ha i really am joking!!!!) Any advice would be much appreciated though. :lol:

2. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can't help you with your DJ interest. I will say this, I only fall in love quickly. My dh & I met on a dating chat line. Our first conversation lasted eight hours. We both fell that night. We met three days later & have been together ever since. 18 years. We're best friends & I joke, we're practically twins. We have so much in common, with our views, beliefs & interests. I'm not saying it will be the same with this lady.

Most of my loves didn't reciprocate. Mainly because I didn't express my interest. They were all friends. There were different reasons why I didn't say anything. Though, at least with some, I sensed a mutual attraction, which might have led somewhere, if, circumstances had been different.