1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ok screw it im moving out

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by RavensDestiny, Jun 13, 2015.

1. RavensDestiny

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I cant be myself, cant have my feelings cant go hang out with friends cant even have my real memories im so damn controlled. I am so fucking tired of this absolute shit.

im psychic.. and I see the future in my dreams.. believe it or not. I keep dreaming ever single fucking night that im gonna go crazy from living here. Im scared im pissed off and im lonely .... and not to me tion depressed. Did I say im trired of this shit? Oh wait yes I did

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Before you do that, do you have a plan? Just want to make sure you are not leaving one bad situation for another. (*hug*)

3. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey! Stop there and think about consequences! :slight_smile: It doesn't seem good maybe, but things might get even more complicated if you spontanically go somewhere, think about it please. Try to calm down a bit. Believe me I have had hard time too, but I'm trying to avoid abrupt decisions :slight_smile: