1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I Tell her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bananasplatter, Jun 14, 2015.

1. bananasplatter

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Over the past several months, I have developed feelings for this girl, who I met online and we have become best friends and I really dont know how to tell her, she identifies as a panromantic demisexual like myself and I'm really afraid of telling her because it may ruin our friendship, shes out to me but I just dont want to lose such a good friendship if I tell her, or anything to become awkward

2. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    All I can say is to prepare for rejection, but thats the worst case scenerio. Best case is that she reciprocates your feelings

3. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I told my best friend I had a crush on her and things are fine between us still. :slight_smile: I feel sort of awkward around her sometimes, since she doesn't know it but years later I still haven't gotten over my crush on her, but she's never awkward about it. When I first told her, she was too shocked to talk about it for a while, but then she got over her surprise and told me she was flattered by it.

She got a boyfriend soon after. o.o

I told her by leaving her a note. I'm no good saying these kinds of things face to face, lol.