1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this girl is driving me CRAZY!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by itsmary, Jun 14, 2015.

1. itsmary

Okay guys, I need serious help on this:

I knew a girl on a dating app a few weeks ago, we got along well from the beginning. We said romantic shit & stuff everyday. Last Friday we had our first date, which left me quite confused! We had fun most of the time, we hugged, hold hands and even kissed several times. I'm starting to feel something deep about this girl but there's one thing I cannot stand: it seems that she doesn't care anymore

We haven't talked all day. I talked to her yesterday and she ignored me so I waited for her answer. I know it's a busy girl but, dammit! You kissed me in my lips you should have the decency to reply to my messages... Furthermore she does't seem interested in me at all. While I will do questions about her life, she barely asks anything. I miss her. I've been crying all day. We've known each other for only a couple weeks but I like her a lot, we have a lot in common :tears::tears::tears:

help please, i don't wanna lose her...

2. Sek

Sek

After reading your message my initial thoughts were that I think you're taking this a little fast. A good relationship is about two people being individuals, coming together to share moments with each other but still being two separate people. You haven't talked to her all day and that's okay. It's good to keep a little distance so that when you come together you have a lot to catch up on. That makes conversations great and worthwhile.

It sounds like your date went well. If it ended on good terms you have nothing to worry about. You might think she isn't interested because she isn't asking questions, but some people take a little time to want to talk about it. There's a famous song called "you can't hurry love" that calls to mind, it's worth a listen. :slight_smile:

Try to keep yourself busy and your mind focussed on something. It will help pass the time until you talk again, plus give you conversation topics for next time. Indulging in unhealthy thoughts about her will cause yourself sadness.

3. bookreader

Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with the above poster. Just take your time with her.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Sek has it right. You might be coming off as a bit clingy which can be a turn-off for some early on. I would just give her a few days to herself and see what happens.

5. itsmary

Hey, thanks for the reply. I finally talked to her today, I just couldn't hold it inside. I told her that I like her & she says that she likes me a lot and that I shouldn't worry, she's just busy. Now I feel more relaxed but also a total dick for telling her my feelings so fast

6. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    First experiences get quite intense, plus you are a young spaniard girl in summer... what were you expecting?

You might feel used right now, because you were expecting something from her, am I right?

Those feelings are yours. Two weeks is not enough for her, but maybe it's for you.

I'd pay her with the same coin, and maybe even push it a little to see how she reacts. I assume there is no compromise between you both, no serious love words were said, so you could even teach her a lesson by spending your time with somebody else and lettimg her know 'how busy you are' (and with whom).

Yeah, those little mindgames are not politicaly correct, but it's your right to use whatever weapon you've got right now.

And if she comes back to you, try to build something like a frienship : Getting to know her, spending time together, sharing stuff you both are passionte about...
    Above all.. Be aware of your own needs and don't compromise out of fear of losing her. If you are looking for someone who will gove you other tretement, then leave her and look for somebody else.
    (*hug*)

7. itsmary

Thank you Michael. I will give her more space and time. This is the first time I date someone I really like & I'm quite nervous but I guess I gotta mess it all up once or twice before I get more confident in relationships :slight_smile: