1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice/help/lonely

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MidnightStar, Jun 14, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have been alone for a very long time, i don't want to be alone anymore and i wish to meet others like myself and hang out. Problem is there is no place around my area that is made for gays or at least not in my age range. I even asked my aunts gay daughter and she said she had no clue and that's also a problem she sometimes has. (I don't even have a car of life experience) i'm feeling suppressed with my feelings and like I'm inside a straight environment its been really tugging on my feelings and I've become very depressed and down, I don't even have a lover and probably never will sense I'm trapped.
    I don't care who it is anymore, I just want advice or a simple friend willing to help me out and just be around. :tears:

2. sedgeling

Part of what may help is just getting into a new place where you may meet new people. A lot of gay people are out there. Way more than you realize. It's just about finding them. Like, at my work, the majority of the people there are gay, which I never would have expected, but it's comforting for me to know that.

When you're young, there aren't really gay hangouts for the most part, so it is really more about meeting a lot of new people, and eventually you find out some are gay. The other part, is a lot of young gay people aren't out of the closet yet. There are likely more than you know of around you.

Besides, EC definitely has tons of gay people, and so we can talk to you. :slight_smile:

3. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    you missed the part of about me not having a car.
    trust me I would if I could.