1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush tried to kiss me?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MercuryChan, Jun 16, 2015.

1. MercuryChan

MercuryChan Guest

So I've had a crush on one of my friends for a little while (she was actually why I started to question if I was straight), and I'm pretty good friends with her. She slept over at my house last night, which my mom didn't have a problem with because I haven't come out to her yet... Anyways, we were in the same bed and everything, and we were doing our regularly weird stuff, like lying on top of each other. Then, at some point in the dark, we had our noses pressed up against each other, and it was like she kept trying to kiss me. She kept "accidentally" touching my upper lip, basically kissing me. She, as far as I know, is 100% straight (totally boy crazy), but what if she's not? I mean, I haven't come out to anyone yet, but I really wanted to kiss her, but I also didn't want to make things weird between us. Do you think she might be bi?

2. MissBookworm

MissBookworm Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Ummm... Well, it could have been in your head. You said she was 100% straight? And maybe whe was just being one of those girls who kisses her friends to "practice" or something? I don't know. What was the context?

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmm, it does sound to me like your friend was perhaps a little... experimental. What this means for her, is hard to say. It doesn't necessarily mean she's not hetrosexual. She could have been kissing you in a playful way. I would tread carefully, as it sounds like you value your friendship more than 'kissing for the sake of kissing'. :slight_smile: Perhaps keep an open mind towards her sexuality and see whether anything - more definitive - happens to give you a clue one way or another.

4. matiasz94

matiasz94 Guest

I don't know any 100% straight person that would get that cozy with someone of the same sex. I'm not saying she's definitely into you or 100% queer, but keep an open mind. Attraction is a spectrum, don't write her off as not an option just yet.