1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who else have done this

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by yaoicore, Jun 16, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

have you ever had some one too ask you what you want for your birthday? when you lie to them cause you don't want them too know what you really want. cause your afraid that they might say no? my mom just ask me on the phone a few seconds ago what do I want for my birthday for this year. I just said this nothing since she keep bugging me about it I just said this since she mentioned something about a new phone my mom know that I need a new one but lately I've been short on money. when it came down to the stuff I really would like to have.

what is the stuff that I really want for my birthday ftm gear,hrt hmm ....surgery.

2. Fred89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I understand that. Surely there must be something else you need. Does your mother know you're trans?

3. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

ok other then surgery's and and ftm gear. new clothes ...maybe I shoulda ask for a hair cut. this guy ask me out he pan and he in town for a few weeks that is why I'm trying not to go crazy over him even if he is cute. I don't have much stuff I want so maybe i'd treat myself to a date?

4. Fred89

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ask your mother to get you a giftcard to your favorite place to buy clothes, or pay for your haircut.

5. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

since I've been trying to buy some name brand clothes i'd ask her for a gift card but right now i'm not going to call right now