1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting a girl

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Unicorn1234, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Unicorn1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I've been interested in both males and females. I currently have a boyfriend and I recently came out to him that I like girls as well. Me and him have been dating for almost two years, and I'm happy that he accepted my physical attraction to women just as much as men. We had discussed that I wanted to expirament with women and how I actually wanted to be with a girl but him at the same time. He told me it was okay and that since he had loved me he'd let me expirament with a girl and be with her while me and him were still together. This came to the discussion of a threesome. He's all for it while me I was nervous if he'd eventually like her and her body more than mine and I was nervous about him playing with her and not just me. He said that nobody could change his mind about me. And we decided that we would try a threesome and that I can date a girl while still dating him I just don't know how to get a girl that will love me like he loves me and accept that I'm with him too. And the three of us would technically be together. How do I do this?

2. Sobrina01

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is quite interesting, I think you should first find a female you both like and then just propose the idea to her. If one doesn't like it just try again. I am sure people have done this and tried before and I don't see why you can't either, I believe it is referred to as "polyamorous". Do some research about it also, I'm sure you will find some useful information and maybe there are sites for people interested.

Good luck!