1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boy problems

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LpcJD, Jun 22, 2015.

1. LpcJD

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I have an interest in this guy I work with and to make a long story short I recently learned that he also has/had some feelings for me. This all happened right before a break where now we are apart for 2 and some months.

Now he is talking about not being sure about how he feels especially due to the distance. He will be moving back to where am I in August but is there anything I should/ shouldn't do to try to keep the interest going until then?

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Keep on chatting! That's really the best advice I can give.

3. richr

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Good for you man! It must be so great to know that someone you like likes you in return, and that you are being given a second chance. Definitely get in touch with him and find ways to find out how interested he is.

I'm not sure what kind of a guy he is but, if it were me, I'd definitely appreciate it if the person I like makes the effort to show his interest in me in a sincere and consistent manner, like the usual texting, phone calls, messaging on a regular basis. I think showing that you care would be a good start.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, all you can do is just try to keep up a regular conversation. Try to find common interests you can discuss long term, like music or maybe a hobby, and try to show you remember things he likes.