1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What stops her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Pops21, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Pops21

Pops21 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I kind of get this feeling a married coworker likes me more than a friend. Let me just say, I feel close with her but know she is married so I don't pursue it, I just enjoy the time I am with her and her company. I gave her my number on a piece of paper so she could text me if she was meeting me for this work trip a few months ago. She never text as she had an accident that night and we didn't go. She has never text me so I don't have her number. I thought she may have just thrown the number away.

Today she said she was going to text me this funny thing that happened at the weekend but she never said what stopped her from texting me.

Anyone got any clues? She texts 2 other people she is also close with for sure, I'm not sure why not me?

2. bi2me

Maybe she lost the number? I guess you could ask her to put her number in your phone and text her a test message from it to make sure she has it. Do you want her to have feelings for you/do you have feelings for her?

3. Pops21

Pops21 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't think of that, I just thought she didn't want to text me. Ah maybe she was saying it so I would give her my number again