1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Four Months...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by David21201, Jun 24, 2015.

1. David21201

My ex girlfriend and I have been broken up for four months now. We broke up after nearly 6 months of dating. This is either going to be a long winded story or short and sweet but I will have questions.

My ex and I got officially together October 8th 2014. We only told 4 people. Our best friend who was moving and 3 other friends. We gad a REALLY good relationship up until maaaybe about December 15 2014 when my mom confronted me about being a lesbian in front of my ex. I was still questioning around this time. After my mom said who ever I was dating I needed to break up with them she left the room. My ex and I both started crying because we were literally all we had left and that was being taken too. I didn't even think twice when I grabbed my blades and went to go cut in front of her. She stopped me. After that night our relationship became one-sided.... I wanted it but she didn't. We would fight and go DAYS without speaking to each other. We broke up on Valentine's Day.

Ever since we broke up, I can't lay where she's laid without crying...even to this day. And it happens on any bed we've shared. I've had 2 relationships since but I still CANNOT move on. She also will occasionally say or do things we'd do as a couple and she'd be OK with us being somewhat couple like. That changed 2 months ago, several weeks before she started dating someone. She has a new girlfriend now despite her saying I'm the only "girl" I'd date.

I'm terrified to tell my ex I'm trans because our friendship is failing and she's already stated that if I'm trans she won't support. (Though she probably would now that I think about). We used to have a deep emotional and physical connection and we still do, but I worry.

I hate how now I sleep having to hold a pillow or stuffed animal because I miss holding her and her being next to me...

Any advice on coming out and moving on? Have any of you been in a situation like this?

---------- Post added 24th Jun 2015 at 12:02 AM ----------

Also, my anxiety and depression has gotten worse since we broke up. She truly made me happy.

2. Posthuman666

I'm sorry that you had to go through that man. I haven't been in a situation like that, but if your really worried than you should tell her. If she doesn't support you, then oh well, you tried very hard to mend things. But, hopefully she will support you and your friendship will go on. As for moving on, I think that even though you are no longer dating, hopefully she's happy and that may be enough. Anxiety and depression is a bitch and when I couldn't talk to my best friend anymore I went through a really rough patch and am still fucked up about it. But life goes on. Happiness will find you one day. 6 months ago I would of not said that, but happiness found me when I felt like shit and if happiness found me it will come to you. HOPE- Hold On Pain Ends. I like to write that on my wrist when things are getting tough.

If you need anything feel free to message me. (*hug*)

3. David21201

Well right now I'm currently talking her out of suicide

4. Posthuman666

Oh fuck.

Shit.

Um have you told her how you feel? That you miss her? Make sure you let her know she is loved.

Ive had to be talked out too many times to count. Just let her know she is loved.

Hell, if you have to say some random girl on the inter webs said that she knows things will get better and that the pain will subside. Tell her life is worth it. She is worth more than she may think, and you are proof of that.