feeling lonely and it is causing me to become depressed

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by lonewolfblair, Jun 26, 2015.

1. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So i am still in love with my ex and there is no hope of us getting back together (but at least we are really good friends) and this is tearing me apart but now i have found that i have feelings for another good friend of mine (she is cute and can cheer anyone up with out trying) as well but there is no hope there as she knows i'm trans and has a strict boys only policy and i feel like crying when ever i see romantic things in media and it feels as if life is mocking me.

2. Xander27

I'm sorry you're going through that right now. I know this is a horrible cliche, but things really DO get better. If you want to talk more, feel free to message me on my wall (it's still public, but it's directed at me) I'll definitely respond and help any way I can, even just by listening

3. warthog

Hello dear,

I get what you're feeling. I'm going through something similar, and although I am struggling myself I would like to +1 above comment ( both for you and for me ). things DO get better. we just need to wait it out, and i'm afraid it may take a while but I promise it will get easier. I would suggest that you just get out of the situation you're in by trying something new, like travel or taking up a new hobby. I know it's easier to just sink in a couch and cry to country music - or something - but take a deep breath and just get out of there.

Here for ya and if I figure out how to actually get over someone quicker i'll let you know .

T

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Loneliness sucks so bad.

Try reaching out a little. Things will feel a little easier by just being able to talk about it...

If you ever want to vent, just wall me.

(*hug*)

5. benefit25

Its easier said than done, but try to get out more it will get better i promise