1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

told friend I like her

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by whattodoii, Jun 26, 2015.

1. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    Soo, I finally told my friend and crush I like her...
    I've been wanting to tell her for quite some time, but just couldn't build up the courage or the right way to say it. This week we were talking and she said it would be difficult to have a crush on a friend, don't you think? So I'm like: uhhhm yeah i think so.
    I almost told her, but felt like the space was too open, so I didn't. She also said that she'd want to know it. She also said it wouldn't change the relationship.
    So I was defenitely almost sure she knew about me liking her.
    So I told her today and it got kinda weird, she bumped into something, got hurt, hugged me, but she had these earbuds which fell to the ground, so she bent forward a little bit and we fell to the floor :lol: :icon_redf
    She asked some questions (BTW, she already knew I'm not straight, but for sure like girls) (and she's just not sure either, but she's probably bi) but she didn't say anything like: me too OR I'm sorry, I don't. This made me so freaking nervous.
    We talked for a while and then she told me that she wasn't sure if she liked me
    This is so confusing, she's not sure and I'm just frustrated, because I have to study all these tests but I just keep thinking about her and I just wanna get out of my head

It did feel really good to finally tell her, to finally have it out of my system (!)

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well done on having the courage to tell her! However, you really should be patient with your friend. I'm sure she isn't deliberately trying to confuse you. You seem quite confident of your feelings and sexuality - which is great! Not everyone is like that though, and it may take time for her to figure out her feelings.

The fact she hasn't said 'yes' or 'no' isn't a sign of anything, unfortunately I think you'll just have to wait and see what happens. On the plus side, the fact that you've had an open and honest conversation can only help matters. :slight_smile:

3. whattodoii

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
    She just told me she likes me too and she want to begin a relationship!!
    I'm so happy!!!!!!

4. gloomyra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

Woohoo! Congratulations! :eusa_danc

5. BiPenguin

Now both of you can grow together as friends and maybe some day, maybe a relationship. This is one of those painful paths in life where you have to just let things turn out as they turn out because any pushing would only make it worse.

*hugs*

6. whattodoii

Thank you all for your great responses :slight_smile:
    It's kinda difficult because this week is one of the weirdest weeks in the year, because we just have tests every day and nothing else. It's pretty tiring and stressful :frowning2: So we haven't had much time to talk at all, but maybe friday, because we're done early and she's coming over for sure..
    And I've never been in a relationship or anything like that at all :/