1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake friends rant?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bearhug1994, Jun 27, 2015.

1. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So idk if this is me asking for advice or just me ranting because I'm pissed.??! So I've had a good paying job for a long time. I'm used to having money in my pocket and I'm used to not having to ask anyone for anything. O always have an abundance of stuff to drink, I'm willing to buy my friends lunch if they don't have money . ALWAYS have party favors. And never leave anyone out of the circle. But about a month ago I lost my job and my funds went to nothing. Now I get sighs wen I ask for a cigarette. Nobody has even offered to buy me food, even knowin I haven't ate all day. No one but one friend ever smokes w/ me . so do y'all think I have fake friends? BTW this excludes my two best friends that I hardly get to see. I know at least they are true . I hope anyway I guess you never know these days.

2. Chi and Bashful

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Wow that sucks idk them but that sounds pretty sketchy tbh looks like it's time to tighten your circle a bit

3. bearhug1994

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea I think so but I still don't want to hurt any feelings . I mean what if there ligit broke to and just can't give stuff out . I mean I don't want to be mean

4. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

hey you seem like a pretty kind nice guy. you just can't just let people run all over you like that I was like that to the same people I though had my back I did the same stuff you did but at the end of it when I needed it them guess what? they ether bell or made up lies. so be real with them you should get the hell away from people like that to me they seem like users and you don't deserve that you deserve better then that, people that truly appreciate you.