1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by barnicus, Jun 27, 2015.

1. barnicus

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi all,

I'm a closeted guy, I'm bisexual and until about 18 months ago I'd only ever been with women (I'm 32). About 18 months ago, after years of wondering I decided to explore "the other side" and after a few months met a guy and fell in love. We have been together for about 15 months now.

We are about to move in together however we have been fighting fairly regularly of late and I'm wondering if its a good idea or not. The main thing we fight about is sex, my sex drive is much higher then his. I've tried talking to him about it but he gets really defensive and says he feels like I'm either pressuring him or making him feel like he's not good enough/something wrong with him/etc. I don't know how to resolve this. I have one to talk to besides him because I'm in the closet!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

FYI - we both have anxiety disorders, just to make things a little more difficult haha.