1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I only like older guys

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Jax12, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I already know that I'm attracted to older men. In fact, it's much more natural for me to go for older men than guys my age group. I'm coming to terms that older people in general is my type. Visually, I must admit that younger men are attractive but I wouldn't date them. From a sexual standpoint, they do nothing for me. But with that said, I've fallen for people of various ages and their age does not become relevant, because it's how they make me feel that is important to me.

Anyone else attracted to older people in general? Is the bad relationship with my father something I'm trying to recreate with the men I seek? A lot of times I feel like an old man in a young body. I'm more mature than my group of friends so relating to them is not simple.

2. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I don't even have a bad bond with my dad and I would rather be with some one over 30 or in their middle age's I don't know to me they are much better I guess cause they understand me better then guy's my age

3. Sek

Sek

For me it's not necessarily age, it's maturity (though the two kind of go hand in hand). I am attracted to life experience, wisdom, someone who appreciates finer pleasures.. So that's what I go for. I don't come across many similar people my age so the people I am attracted to tend to be older. That's just how it works.

4. Xander27

My boyfriend is nearly 5 years older than I. I prefer younger women, but I like that my boyfriend is older. And my relationship with my father is amazing.

5. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I completely agree with you. Maturity, experience, wisdom, and drama-free is also something I seek, however it just always seems to go towards older men. Not that it's a problem, it's just that guys my age just dont do it for me (although there are exceptions of course).