1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do I take the next step? Should I add him?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cubxu, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Cubxu

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I've recently been trying to find a date with a guy to experiment, and I've found a guy online amidst the guys who are only interested in getting into someone's pants who's actually quite nice. We've talked and he's really pulled me out my shell. Which is good. This is the kind of guy I want to meet.

However, it's now come to the point that he's asked to add him on... Let's say snapchat for argument's sake. I know it was going to get to this point, but I'm a little nervous. Should I just go for it? Should I hold back and wait? I don't know >_<. I need someone to point me in the right direction

2. m e l v i n

Ohh.. That happened to me before :grin: what i did was i created another account and added him using it, i told him i trust him (just a friend i met online), but i'm not out yet and he said he understands :slight_smile: if you really feel safe giving personal accounts to him, then go for it :slight_smile: if you wanna play it safe first thought, you can add him through a new account.. Good luck (*hug*)

3. Cubxu

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you :icon_bigg I made a fake account, and explained to him that I still wasn't out and was a little nervous. He was totally fine with it, and understood the situation, as he had been through it already. It's led to me asking if he wanted to meet up for a date tomorrow, which he accepted!!!!! So excited, so thanks again (*hug*)

4. m e l v i n

heyyy.. i'm glad it worked for you :slight_smile: hope you have a great day with him tomorrow :wink: :icon_redf :icon_redf good luck with your date cubxu (*hug*)