1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this guy really straight? WTF?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Joh, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Joh

Joh

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I like girls and I've had 2 girlfriends before. I've only fallen in love with another guy when I was like 16yo. I'm 20 now and just started college.

On my college class I met this guy.
    - He says he's straight and have a girfriend who's on a trip for few months (that's true, he spends a lot of time texting her) and he says he cannot wait to see her again etc.
    - He says he's straight
    - He talks about girls

- When we and some other friends from class talked about sexual orientation, we both said we're straight.
    - I used to talk about girls with him
    - One day he got me looking at the ass of a hot chick.
    - I never gave a clue I could like guys
    - I always said "no" when he invited me to party etc
    - I told him I had a crush for a girl of the campus

But he suddenly started to cuddle my leg when we were alone.. the first time my reaction was pretty awkward but then I just ignored it and let he cuddle me.. He started saying he loves me etc...

Nowdays I cuddle him as well, rest my head on his chest etc; some people think we're a gay couple; we've always sit toghter stroking each other etc..

He also said he supports LGBT and loves having gay friends...

However even after this, he keeps saying he's straight etc...

so my question is:
    1. Why the fuck he started to cuddle me, treat me like a boyfriend even tho I said I was straight/had a girlfriend/talked about girls/never gave a hint I could like guys; and then he keeps saying he's straight... what the fuck?

---------- Post added 29th Jun 2015 at 03:12 PM ----------

Sorry for english, I'm from Argentina

2. m e l v i n

Maybe he keeps doing it because you're giving in? And maybe he isn't sure of his orientation yet, and maybe he's scared to directly address his feelings.. He could be bi curious

3. Joh

Joh

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I can1t understand him ffs, from what I heard from one of his friends he dates girls and stuff.. but it was him who started doing gay stuff with me first...

4. m e l v i n

so he's saying he's straight.. did he say it directly or have you asked him if he's gay or bi or curious at least? maybe next time he starts doing "gay stuff", tell him you thought he's "straight".. or ask him why is he doing that.. idk, but good luck :slight_smile:

5. warthog

Why name it ? if you like to cuddle then cuddle. But my advice is don't get attached, and if you do plan to or find yourself liking him more then talk. just lay it out and ask him straight out. my guess is that he's curious, or you're an absolute hottie.

Btw how does one cuddle a leg ? srsly

6. Joh

Joh

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    im 4ner lmfao couldn't find the word