1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting over her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BAMyr59, Jul 1, 2015.

1. BAMyr59

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, so theres this girl, she was the girl who made me realize my orientation once and for all, but the situation is super complicated, and she has no idea how I even feel about her. Shes also gay, but I don't think I am her type, plus she told me she liked brunettes so theres that... But, I cannot stop thinking about her and I cry all the time, and I have no idea why I am like this because it never ever really happened with any of the guys I liked so its all foreign. But, how do you move on? Do I send her an email or something explaining my feelings even if me doing so could possibly end with her not even knowing at all and the email just ends up deleted? Shes in a place right now where we cannot communicate at all and won't be able to for up to 7 months or more.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if you can't communicated with her now, then you can't communicate with her - barring sending her an email, though I'm not sure why you think it may be deleted? And if there's nothing to be done about that then it really might be better to try not to focus on her so much for now - or, at the very least, accept that you can focus on her again in 7 months or so, and that now is just not the time, due to whatever she's dealing with that has her away.

In the meantime, though, I'm concerned that you're so worked up over this you're in tears. Is anything else going on in your life that you are finding any type of happiness or fulfillment in? If so, focus on that in the meantime - you deserve it. If not - then that may be another issue worth addressing.