1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I stop liking her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Pops21, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Pops21

Pops21 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm out at work and my coworker knows I am a lesbian. This usually sets up a sort of boundary with most women; they are a bit more careful what they say and don't get too close (maybe a bit like I was a guy or something) but not this coworker. She really likes doing stuff with me and is always saying about doing stuff outside of work. She likes going for lunch and this has increased so much lately. Sometimes it's a group or sometimes she says lets the 2 of us go sit in a room on our own and chill. I was telling her today it's my birthday soon and straight away she was like lets do something. She also says nice things like I'm good looking and so on.

I'm pretty sure she is staight like today she asked me which guys I thought were sexy as she didn't think any were at work so she had nothing to look at.

I find it so hard to just like her as a friend. I like her more than that but know she probably doesn't like me like that but I find it so hard at work- I'm not sure how to stop liking her when I see her every day?