1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any lesbian women need a cover up boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by dex, Jul 1, 2015.

1. dex

dex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not out, single, not into the scene either. So I just suffer in silence. But the more heartbreaking thing for me is my family's hope they have with me i.e. to get married, have kids etc. I can't come out, it's a very conservative culture. If I could just at least once or twice show up with a woman and say this is my wife, that would make things so much easier for me. And then I can just say we got divorced or something, I mean being divorced is a lot better than being single and never married.

So if anyone else in the same situation and if we could help each other out. I can even marry for real and have a family and maybe adopt kids, I'm a family person, I'm attached to family and I think I can be a great father.

Im 45, 5'10'', 160lb average build, I speak an Eastern European language, Asian looks, a regular straight looking and behaving guy.

I like movies, philosophy, meditation, computers, an easy going guy, I adore Family Guy, American Dad and The Big Bang Theory. I live in Toronto, but hopefully distance for this kind of relationship is not a problem.

Thanks for reading!

PS. I'm new to the forum and if I posted this in a wrong section please tell where I could post this.

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! This seems like the right section, but unfortunately, EC's rules against offsite contact will make finding someone like you describe impossible. :slight_smile:

As far as what you're describing - it's hard to say to what degree giving in to your family's expectations will be helpful for you, or anyone, involved. At the very least, anyone you were marrying should probably be fully aware of the situation and your own feelings. Whether you can find a woman willing to do this with you - well, not to sound pessimistic, but that may be doubtful.

You mention "suffering in silence." This doesn't sound very hopeful, or enjoyable...do you have any sort of safe space in your life? Any friends who you are, or could be, out to? Or are you completely closeted?

If you like, you can PM me or any of the staff to talk - sounds like you're in a rough spot, and we'd be happy to help more if we can.

3. dex

dex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know about the rules, it said in public, what about PMing each other? I need help and I thought this forum supposed to provide help to people like me.