1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do I meet new people this summer?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by quietisviolent, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Aloha!

I got a quite easy question for you!

In two weeks my summer holidays will start and one thing I really want to do this summer is make new friends (or at least meet new people I could possibly become friends with).
    So do you know any 'spots' or something where lots of people are that also might bee looking for new friends? I've thought about the local swimming pool, but I think that's something you do with your friends, so there won't be many lonely people.

(&&&)

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's hard for me to answer without knowing your area. You could always go check out the swimming pool. There might be other people there hanging out alone, but even if not you can still talk to people.

Even around home I can't really think of anywhere that people hang out to make friends, although I live in the country so most friendships are born of school/work.