1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please help...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WKA, Jul 4, 2015.

1. WKA

WKA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Firstly thank you all who welcomed me the other day, I was very nervous about joining but now I'm starting to grow a little more comfortable with the idea. Anyway, to the point. I'm really lonely, I'm 22 and I have been trying to pursue a relationship with another man for years. I've been doing online dating for a little over half a decade with no luck. Every guy I grow close to ends up leaving me for one reason or another. I'm just so tired of being alone, I'm craving intimacy and it's making me really depressed. I've never really had a boyfriend before, every guy I've ever been attracted to is either straight or taken. I have way too much anxiety issues to go to gay clubs and stuff like that. Does anyone have any suggestions to solve this dilemma?

2. Clay

Do you have any gay friends? Speaking to other gay guys, even online, might be able to help your anxiety issues.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am really sorry that you're feeling so lonely right now. I know that it's a really awful emotion to be feeling. Unfortunately, finding the right person can take time and there can be a lot of heartache along the way. There's a really good thread here which offers some advice about finding relationships. It's worth taking a look through!

Hang in there, I know it's horrible feeling alone but it won't last forever. :slight_smile: You will be okay.

4. WKA

WKA

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey thank you Clay, I will look into it. And thank you too Spartan 117 for being so understanding, it's reassuring to know some people know what I'm going through.