1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boyfriend is the best

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Xander27, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Xander27

So I mentioned earlier today about how some days I hate looking down and seeing my breasts (it feels like they're EVERYWHERE) and how I wished they could temporarily go away. (Some days they're nice and some days I want to chop them off) so my boyfriends response? He went and got me some layering sports bras to see if that would help, when I noticed that that does make them a lot flatter but still shows cleavage which I don't like he handed me one of his shirts, which made me feel amazing. And then, he asked if I wanted a binder or anything like that, he said if I did and can't afford it, he'd help me out when we get our next paychecks. Never once did he mention anything about gender or ask me any questions that I don't have answers to yet. He just accepted that I'm unhappy with my body some days and tried to help.

It makes me feel amazing, because in all of my questioning the worst part has been that my boyfriend is strait- I don't want to lose him if my gender turns out to be anything other than a woman. But maybe I don't have to worry so much?

2. gloomyra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's so sweet! It sounds like he would be understanding. :slight_smile: