1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bestfriend just lost her virginity and wants to talk about it

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Karabeara, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Karabeara

So I'm a lesbian and my best friend is straight and has a boyfriend. We're both 15. She keeps talking about how sore she is and I can tell she wants to talk about it but I'm not sure how to handle it. She told me she wanted to wait until she was 16 to do anything but a few weeks ago he fingered her. And she just told my today that she had intercourse with him. They didn't use a condom either although she's on birth control. I know it's her life and if she wants to have sex that's fine I just don't want her to do something she'll regret, like get pregnant. Plus she wants to talk about it but I just don't know what to say. This is a big thing for her but I'm nowhere near ready for sex myself and don't know how to talk to her about it. We've talked about it a lot theoretically but this is different. What should I do?:confused:

2. aguynamednick

just talk to her about it and be happy for her and warn her before that u may feel uncomfortable talking about the subject so she wont be supprised if u wish to change it. i hope this helps!

3. Clay

Just talk to her. Chances are she's going to be doing most of the talking anyway.

4. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

If you're not comfortable with talking about her sex life, then ask her not to discuss it with you.

5. Karabeara

Thanks everyone. After sleeping on it I kind of got over whatever I was feeling. I think I was just jealous.

6. BiKate

Just listen to her. You won't have much to say as you haven't had the experience. I was the late bloomer out of my friends, so I've had to listen to them talk about sex when I hadn't yet had it. Your friend probably isn't expecting too much conversation out of it but wants to tell somebody :slight_smile:

7. cheerlesbo

cheerlesbo Guest

Well I know you have good intentions, but it's her life and she gets to decide what she does with her own body. And if you guys are best friends, it's natural that she would want to tell you about it. Just listen to her c: