1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excited, Worried, and Nervous

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by diablo598, Jul 7, 2015.

1. diablo598

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    This coming weekend I will be having some time where the wife is not home to go out and explore my desires and hopefully meet up with a guy that I have been talking to on a local bi sexual social board. Now my wife knows that I am bi and when we got together she set down some ground rules for me. Which are not too hard to live with and I think she is being very fair and open minded.

1. If I am going to have sex with another guy do it safely, no sex without a condom, no oral without a condom.
    2. Don't talk about it with her, and no she is not interested in joining and no she is not interested in watching.
    3. Be Discreet, do not do anything to embarce either of us.

I have followed these rules and have gone to a couple of members only places and always left with just having oral sex and nothing more, although one time I came close to anal with another guy. Some has always held me back, something just did not feel right except for the last time I went to one of members only clubs.

Now my thing is this I am really excited and want to hook up with this guy but I am scared too death and nervous about it. The biggest part that bothers me is that I am not a young man anymore I am in my 50's and have lived a hard life and have the scars to prove it. I also have battled cystic acne since I was a teen ager on and off and with the summer heat and working out doors alot and sweeting a log I am having the summer breakout that I always dread.

All of these things are working on my mind and they are making me think what if he does not like me, what if the scars gross him out, what if the acne bothers him. I know that I am being insecure but I still have the thoughts.