1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by roryoswinpond, Jul 7, 2015.

1. roryoswinpond

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I used to have a friend who I was really close with. She and I basically spoke everyday (in person or on the phone or on text, you get the idea). She was also the first person I came out to so you can kinda see how important she was in my life, but one day a few months ago we just stopped talking and haven't really spoken since. She's never been one to take much shit if you know what I mean and I've tried a couple of times to speak to her again but it didn't go very well. All I really want is your advice: should I try to speak to her again or just accept that our friendship is over? It's been bugging me for a while now and I just want to know what you guys think.

2. Rainbows~Exist

Could you please elaborate on how it didn't go well? Was it awkward, was she angry e.t.c.?

3. roryoswinpond

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    The conversation just didn't flow as well as it used to. We didn't even fall out or anything, we just stopped talking which makes it all the weirder.