1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I met my first real girl crush but here's the problem...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by woahthatsboring, Jul 8, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

I met this girl and she's amazing! We started to chat a couple of days ago on some chat room and she told me she was confused about her sexuality. I gave her out my kik to be friendly but then we went from advice giving to telling each other how much we really liked each other. I've never felt this way before, the way she makes me feel is indescribable and incredible all at the same time. :icon_redf:kiss:

The only problem is I'm thinking it's too good to be true? Or she's not as into me as I'm in to her? I think she is confused about her sexuality still and I'm not confused at all. I'm having a hard time accepting but I know what I want.

I'm worried that one day she might feel differently towards me? Plus she's always telling me to go on with my life and find someone but why would she say that if she really liked me? :icon_sad: I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I'm talking to a complete stranger and falling for them... Should I pull back? Should we stop talking as much? I believe her a lot for some reason and I don't want to pull back but I'm nervous that something bad is going to happen. Like me getting too attached.. Etc :tears:

Having a girl relationship is new to me, I've always dated guys plus this is online too! I don't know if any one has either been in a position similar to mine but advice and any comments are appreciated :slight_smile:

2. Sek

Sek

No one's feelings are ever guaranteed, especially if it's an online relationship. How old are you both? Do you think that the circumstances of your relationship are likely to lead to it being long-lasting? She might be even doing you a favour, after all: long distance online relationships are not relationships, they are the promise of one.

3. woahthatsboring

I'm 19 and she's 20 so only a year older. I don't know whether or not our relationship is going to last long term but it's been going pretty good so far. I don't know if we're going to burn out... That's my only real fear. But you're right, I think I'm just going to live in the moment. Thanks for your comment :slight_smile:

4. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Take it slow. Talk to her as much as the two of you want to talk. Don't worry too much about a relationship. Just get to know each other and let her figure out her sexuality on her own terms.

My girlfriend and I had a completely text-based relationship for the first six months (we share the same hatred of phone calls and I was away at college). When we first started dating, I was heavily questioning my sexuality. I'd never dated a girl before, never seriously considered that I might be anything but straight, and then there I was falling in love with this girl. It'll be two years this November. I'm not saying my experience is the norm, but it can happen.

5. woahthatsboring

Okay :slight_smile: we talked about it and agreed to just see where this leads us. I'm glad you understand! It's really reassuring knowing I'm not the only one but I really like her and I hope to have something like you and your girlfriend. Thanks for the comment! :slight_smile: