1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The girl from my past came backkkkkk???????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I spoke about a girl I had been seeing in the past on my previous posts and now I am back. After all that, I stopped interacting with her because I felt it was becoming too difficult and lost all contact. At this point I hadn't even talked to her at work and if she happened to be around me while I was talking to someone I wouldn't include her and or if she tried to talk I would leave. I just felt upset by her and felt why should I try when she has never. I stopped talking to her for over a month.

Now fourth of July hits. I am getting in the mode of getting over the situation, but still thought about her. My counselor asked me what I would do if she ended up trying to get back in contact with me. I said I wasn't sure and then it happened. She texted me on fourth of July. She just wished me a great fourth of july and then once I said thanks you too, she added that she was sorry for all she had done and that she saw me as a great friend.

I told a few people in my family and or a friend and they said don't do it. The thing is I am not saying I am going to go hang out with her, hugging etc. No, when I said about if I should hang out with her I said it in regards to the future. If we can start again since she apologized for her behavior....something no one has ever done. At first I thought she had a motive but she did say in the past that she hated not seeing me anymore, thing is why did she play the I am busy when she missed me. Also what would you do???? Should her apology atleast allow me to try with her even if I have to be cautious in the beginning...... I know she enjoys hanging out with me or did she said it prior especially being around my family....