1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

friend or still a bully

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by peachypikachu11, Jul 11, 2015.

1. peachypikachu11

Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok so there are these girls that bullied me then one day i told the " shut up and leave me alone dont you know the pain you cause me you guys call me a coward when you go and hid when a teacher confronts you about me " and i made sure they say that i cut
    The next day i was taken to the centers when i came back to school the following month my student box (its like a comment box for each student ) was full of notes from the girls apologizing about everything asking for me to be there friend .. did i do the right thing ??

2. YinYang

I'm not sure if they are really trying to be your friend, and honestly, I'm not a very trusting person. I suggest seeing if they really do want to be your friend. Maybe ask them if they want to do something with you like go to the movies or something... I wouldn't get too close, though, not at first, just in case. Maybe they really do want to be your friend, but maybe not. You never know until you try. :thumbsup: