1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't understand want to know what you all think?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by proud2bme, Jul 12, 2015.

1. proud2bme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi guys
    This is a continuation of http://emptyclosets.com/forum/famil.../183726-confusing-friendship-please-help.html
    So after the fight I had with my girlfirned over my best friend we talked it out girlfriend explained her response being that she was protecting me from being hurt further which I get, but that if I wanted to connect with said friend again make sure that it was on my terms.
    So I texted best friend in the hopes of reconnecting slowly and heres where things are at
    She said she doesn’t want deep conversation. I said ok everything I asked was too deep so I said asked how we could go from being so close to her now barely talking? She says she trusts me still but I don’t know why shes acting like this? Insight please the only thing I can think is she has feelings for me I don’t know but it truly doesn’t matter this just happened today and I am trying to make sense of it? Girlfriend is happy that I have closure now as am I but would love to hear thoughts
    Thanks for any insight

2. proud2bme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    can some kind soul provide insight?

3. confusedbubble

I wouldn't put yourself through the hurt again you said you've had arguments with your girlfriend over said friend and said friend doesn't want deep conversations sounds like she may have feelings for you and is trying to distance herself from you.... Friends come and go and by the sounds of this she's trying to take a step back and evaluate the friendship I was close with my best friend and we some how ended up talking less and less until now we hardly speak unless it's to wish each other birthday wishes or happy Xmas

4. proud2bme

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank you we are no longer talking and sure i am sad but she did apologize for some things i only hope it was sincere she has since taken me off bbm i can only think she does have feelings for me
    she said things were too emotionally charged still and that I wasn't ready to which i replied i was because i came back after all ready to talk to which she said she sensed i was still hurt to which i said you ended a ten yr friendship calling me crazy and delusional how could i not be hurt? she apologized and later admitted she wasn't ready to talk this through so i guess i can only assume feelings i dont know what to think? she has since taken me off her bbm but left me on facebook why leave me on facebook though?