1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She dumped me!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by woahthatsboring, Jul 13, 2015.

1. woahthatsboring

So I fell in love, then fell out of it quickly :dry:

She dumped me, said she was confused, then blocked me! So we can't talk about it- my life is going great right about now.

A girl dumped me :bang:

I have a correction, something is worst than straight girls- confused girls who don't know what they want. :eusa_naug

This is the time where everyone tells me I'm young and they'll be other fish in the sea right. I really just need something to get over her. I tried running away my feelings but everything I saw reminded me of her :frowning2: I loved her, I really did. I don't know how to get over this. She was the first girl, I've actually was with....

2. ProudOfWhoIAM

I've been in the same situation! It is hard but trust me your feelings will soon pass, if she treats you like that do you really want her to do it to you again?
    Chin up!

3. woahthatsboring

You're right. It hurts now, but I've went through things harder than this anyways a little heartbreak is nothing, I'll be okay... In time. Thanks for your comment :slight_smile:

4. BiKate

That sucks. For now, just let yourself hurt and don't try to distract yourself. You'll get over her quicker if you let yourself feel all the emotions sooner rather than later.
    It sucks that she didn't spend more time making sure this was what she wanted before starting something with an innocent person. I'm sure this will all make sense when you meet the right person though :slight_smile:

5. woahthatsboring

Thanks for the positivity :slight_smile: