1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay... So I had this dream last night that I had sex with a girl, I seemed to enjoy it but I was a boy, so now I'm questioning wether or not I'm gay, straight, bi, pan???

2. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. souverian

just saw this -- yeah, dreams are confusing. :/

sometimes they are relevant, like I've been thinking about crossdressing lately and that showed up in one of my dreams, but at the same time I've had other dreams that seemed to signify something and didn't.

unless you think it correlates or interferes with your actual life, probably just chalk it up to a dream for now -- if you feel like investigating it more irl to see if your dream was significant, that's also a possibility.

4. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well i think it does because, im starting to fel an attraction to women and its all very confusing. i know for sure i like men romantily and sexualy and i dont like women romaticly but i might sexualy. and if so, idk what sexuality i am :confused:

5. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had a dream like that several years ago. I was having sex with a girl but as a boy. Additional weirdness being I could feel what the girl was feeling rather than the guy. Try not to put too much stock in dreams.

The way you describe it sounds like you might be heteroromantic bisexual. You're young and sexuality doesn't have to be a fixed point. You don't have to label it if you don't want to, you can just date whoever you're interested in.

6. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Funny cause I had the exact same dream yesterday, and I enjoyed goin inside.

Really weird because when I woke up I thought I did actually have sex with a girl.