1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just met, it's weird?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by frxstrating, Jul 13, 2015.

1. frxstrating

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    okay, so I know that this might be a little over-thought or weird, but please read the entire thing to understand why I'm thinking this.

about two hours ago, I just got back from some stupid summer work volunteer thing at my high school, which is basically yard work for 7 hours straight. (it takes part of your tuition away so it's all good) today was the first day, and I had my brother and friend do it with me. I met this guy, who will be known as "E". so there were about nine people there, but E and I only bonded after lunch, so the last three hours. for one of our last projects, we were divided into groups of two, (4 and 5) so I joined E's group, which was a good time to get to know him. my group basically shoveled stuff into huge bins, then took them back to the area of the school where all of the land waste went, but, since the bins were so big, we had to get two people on each bin. by the time we were done shoveling the stuff into bins, E had already gotten a sense of who I was and me in general, and the same for me to him. (we're in the same grade keep in mind) I hate to stereotype, but his voice somewhat made it obvious that he was gay, but his sexuality could have gone either way. on our third? (I don't remember) trip back without a bin, I got sort of close to his arm and our hands almost not really linked. he awkwardly pulled his hand away, and I understood that maybe I was overthinking all of it, but I just wanted to non-verbally tell him about my sexuality.

he normally and casually carried on our conversations about whatever we talked about, not weirded out at all by anything that happened earlier. that segment ended, and the work was pretty much finished. as we were heading out, we were talking but then he brought up something that was pretty out of the blue. (I'll just try to recreate what he said as best I can)

E: okay so I was talking to X (guy who is gay) and he asked me if I thought a guy was cute. I mean, what was I supposed to say? "yes?"

I honestly have no clue what to think about this guy. I have four more 7 hour days of yard work I have to do with him, so I was thinking we could go off campus for lunch for starbucks or something.

is he not straight, or am I just overthinking it? I'm a little mixed. thanks!

2. hubcap

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ask to go to lunch with him. Spend some time together and you will figure something out. Give him your number and see if he contacts you.