1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Friend likes me...uh oh.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bubbles123, Jul 13, 2015.

1. bubbles123

bubbles123 Guest

So yeah, I have a friend who's a girl and bi. We've been friends for a while and she knows I'm questioning. We're kind of flirty with each other but we've always been that way. She's just that kind of person.

I don't have feelings for her really, or anyone for that matter and I've told her before I don't think I'd be able to have a relationship with anyone, at least not yet.

I was recently thinking about asking her if we could kiss/make out just to experiment because I think she'd be cool with that. But here lies the problem. I think she's been dropping hints that she likes me. I don't want to hurt her and I want to make it clear to her that I don't have feelings for her or anyone.

Would it be a bad idea to ask her to experiment with kissing just as a one time thing even if she might like me?
    Also, we flirt so much. It's just how we interact with each other and I don't know if we could just stop, but I don't want to send the wrong message and hurt her.

Any advice on how I should handle this? Thanks a bunch!

2. sheenak

Yikes! sorry to say that sounds like a recipe to lose that friendship.Feelings don't come with an on/off switch Put yourself in her shoes and you will see how this could really hurt.My advice would be to stop the flirting and be happy you have a good friend. Someone will come along who you do find sexually attractive and that's when you'll know you ready to try something. Don't rush ,it'll happen

3. 2Scoopzz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    There is nothing that I hate more than people who flirt with no intentions. If you know she may like you then why flirt with her?? Stop yourself! It is def. a bad idea to experiment with her when you know she might like you.

4. Nero360

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh My! I think you should stop flirting with her and if you don't have feelings for her you probably shouldn't ask her out. I mean like imagine your her see, where the feelings are getting hurt. She'll only like you more and when you kiss/date her it can make the problem bigger. And when you tell her you don't have feelings for her She may get depressed, and hurt you back. I heard the this story once with 2 guys. Let's call them Mike and Tom. mike and tom are know to be straight. But tom is gay and mike is bi-curious. after they had sexual interaction mike told everybody that Tom raped him. He probably did that due to denial. So now Tom's sexuality is out to everybody. See what im saying. Just be the best of friends. This story also has a good ending. Tom was accepted by everybody. Tom and Mike was friends again and Tom didn't get his revenge. But he thanked Mike! THE END!
    Best of luck!