1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Closet

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Storm Chaser, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Storm Chaser

So the closet has been making me feel so lonely and sad and I feel like sometimes I can't deal with of of this stupid #@$#. I am out to like 8 people and thats great and all but I told them to not tell anyone and i'm just so lonely. I want someone so bad and the fact is my high school is a very closeted one. My guy friend came out this year and it was great but literally no one else is out except for a another guy(and one girl) or two. I want to met up with a girl so bad but noooooo my school is kinda lacking in lgbt and it makes me so sad sometimes. And like I want to figure out what the heck I am but I can't if everyone is like closeted or there are no bisexuals/lesbians in the school. I do have one friend whos bi but shes rly rly rly not my type and is out. And yeah we do have a GSA (which more straight allies people join lmao) but it might conflict with my schedule for clubs this year (im doing color guard and debate) and ugh I wish it wasn't so hard and frustrating and blah. And sometimes I feel really upset when I see other people making out in the hallway and all happy and stuff. And I do have this friend who is constantly shipping me with a guy and it rly doesnt help. I wish I could be out to her, but she's a gossip queen and would tell everyone and would make fun of me. And it makes me so mad and I don't know why because sometimes I feel like punching her in the face because no I wouldn't like to eff this guy or be with him so shut up. (im so sorry for my ramble-rant but this has been stressing me out for weeks and EC is amazing with this kinda stuff)

2. bad blood

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel the same way too. im a 15 year old girl noone in my school who is like me and sometimes i hate dating boys because all they want is SEX and i hate that so fing much

3. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    We're not all that bad, are we? But anyway, I agree with you Storm Chaser. GSA's can be kind of useless if the G is missing. You still have us though :icon_bigg (as in the hundreds of people on EC willing to talk at any time, myself included). And I hate to put something like this on you but if don't like being closeted then... well... don't be. You can either hate me or respect my honesty but that's the most efficient way to make friends who are also lgbt.

4. Finny Fummy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i felt like you once too (*hug*) im in highsschool (about to be a sophemore) but i came out in middle school the 7th grade well tbh i told 3 people and one of them didnt keep their mouth shut so i was kinda outed out by others it really piss me off but now im like whatever:eusa_danc

it sounds to me like your closet is opening up cause its coming to the point you cant handle it anymore this is just me but if i were you i would come out cause when alot of people come out it gives others courage to do the same.

in my middle school i was the only lesbian until i came out and others started doing the same when they saw others accepting me and those people in the hallway they make me sad too but then my friends whisper to ourselves "their not gonna last that long" just to cheer us single up i had girlfriends but they were JERKS to me no lie im even scared to date someone now but thats only because i dated girls that were rude :eusa_hand not every girl is like that though just you wait for that girl to come along i swear i got my first girlfriend in the 8th grade she broke up with me after a week cause i was shy :dry: and then i heard she was calling me names while we were dating :tantrum:

and about that gossip queen tell her to stop tell her its very getting on your nerves cause you dont like him at all if she gets mad let her be atleast you let out your thoughts to her if she doesnt stop just ignore the subject and change it

sorry if this wasnt the best advice :icon_sad: but hey im here to talk :smilewave

5. bad blood

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yes boys are like that . so i have only met oneboy who dont use girls for SEX .

6. sunshinebi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not anti-feminist and I think gender equality is needed in this world. I am anti-"all men are pigs" though. It's an unfair assumption. But let's not start an argument in Strom Chaser's thread, ok?

7. bad blood

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok sad:

i like yu and i think yur a really nice guy ,but i know guys sre pigs.im a popular girl and cheerleader and i was dating this popular guy after a week he wanted to to go one a date so i said yes.he took mee for a ride in his limo. we were looking at the star while we were kissing.we got back in the limo,we started kissing then making out and he start taking his shirt off then i quit kissing him and i layed down , he was naked and he took my shirt off and made me give him a blowjob while i was doing that , he took all my clothes off and then tried to do me and i tried to run away and he knocked me out and did me so thats whhy i dont like some guys

---------- Post added 19th Jul 2015 at 08:20 PM ----------

wat do u mean by grind my gears

---------- Post added 19th Jul 2015 at 08:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added 19th Jul 2015 at 08:22 PM ----------

8. Storm Chaser

So firstly, thank you for the marvelous replies :grin: (definitely made me feel better)
    Okay see look first of all if he "did" you while you were knocked out, I would assume that's rape since he did not have you consent. Secondly, you simply can not just assume that all men are "pigs" or bad based on previous experiences. I have some guy friends who incredibly sweet and would beat up other guys if they did that. If I claimed all white people are jerks based on a previous bad experience, many people would start calling me a racist and other things. And you know that's not the case. Therefore, for you to be calling men pigs based off on some percent of the population is unfair.

So yeah I would love to be who I am totally and completely FREE, because I hate lying, but I have issues with that. As in 1. I'm really really not sure if I'm bisexual/gay because it might be a phase, 2.I have no sexual experience so I really can't claim so 3. What if my feelings aren't really true and stuff, 3.Once I came out as bisexual, at my highschool there's no going back. I know that some people would hold it against me for ever and be like oh well you said you were gay/bi so you can't decide that now you are straight? 4. When it comes down to it I honestly get really anxious and could never do it yet I want to so bad. When my guy gay friend came out I felt like a moment of happiness and confidence and then it went away. I guess I want a way of figuring out my sexuality with out coming out or atleast some form of that. At the most I think I would come out my junior year as bisexual (my mind is really confusing ;_;

I swear to god I'm going to punch her face if one word comes out of her. I think though, that's a great idea and I'm going to try it on her. Okay so yeah I have told her like 20x to stfu but she won't. And it's so hard to ignore her idk why, I have a bad temper.