1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your take on this????

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Wolf123, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The person I was seeing for 3 months I stopped talking to her for about a month because I felt all she did was play games. After a month she apologized and I said it would take time to trust her again. She said she is trying but says I'm not talk into her and such. She even said she notices I stare at her all the time. I do like her and care for her it's just tough for me. Thing is it doesn't bug her that I stare at her. Three months ago she said she liked me and had feelings for me then an incident occurred and she said she just wanted to be friends. Then I stopped talking to her because she wouldn't even try to hang out with me so I figured I would stop talking to her and if she wanted to then she would come to me and she did. Thing is does she like me in that way still, as more... I don't want to rush things o want to try but make sure communication is better.ehat is your take on this???

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    How old are you and she? What was the incident that made her change first? You might try to treat her as just a friend for now. Better communication is definitely good, but pay attention to actions, such as making plans to hang out and carrying them out.

3. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 25 she is 20. We had been seeing one another then suddenly asked me we are friends right or do you see us as more???? Caught me off guard because I thought we were leading up to something. I said okay about being friends but then she would still treat me as though we were seeing one another. Then I would ask her to hang out and she would mention a day and never get back to me. This happened a few times. Just became a joke asking her to hang out then I stopped talking to her one night and just passed her when I saw her.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's a tricky issue because she doesn't seem to show much commitment. It looks like you should move on from thinking about her as a romantic partner (no matter what she says) and look elsewhere. If she wants to hang out as friends (and you're feeling comfortable being with her), then that's fine.

5. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    she mention that it wouldn't kill me to try and talk to her in person. I mentioned that I wasn't going to pretend everything was fine between when it wasn't and also explained that things only work when two people try and don't pull the one sided thing. She texted me back saying she is trying but added that I never talk to her and all i do is stRe at her while avoiding. I again explained that I was hurt by what occurred and that it will take time and added the times when it felt one sided by her etc. I texted her just to say hi and she continue to chat with me. I'm still be cautious with her for now. I told her trust takes time to win back after its broken etc. I'm not going to hang out with her unless she asks me because I always asked prior... I'm just making her do all the work because if the stuff that occurred.

6. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    done with her games

7. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Live and learn. (*hug*)

8. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the incident was when i found out she was seeing someone else while seeing me.

9. Distant Echo

Yeah...you can do so much better than that