1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Band Camp

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by SirPandacorn, Jul 20, 2015.

1. SirPandacorn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I went to band camp and for the first time since I've gotten over my depression I saw my old crush. I saw him and he was really cute and I kept smiling thinking about him and for the first time I looked at him and I wasn't sad. I was really happy. Its like I'm falling for him all over again. But then I realized my mom wants to move and then I won't be able to see him next year. So now I'm really sad. Wtf am I going to do? For the first time I'm really really happy and I don't want to make new friends and get used to a new col9r guard team. I know there's that possibility I could meet someone at my new school but I don't want to now. Right now I want to spend the next four years with my friend and my team and with my crush even if jes straight and will never like me...

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Try to just make most out of your time here. Also look into making contacts via social media with your friends so that you can keep in touch with them if you move. You may even want to write in a small diary about your experiences so you can remember them better. While it is hard to move, it's not the end of the world. Being in colorguard will mean you can join the new school's band and quickly make new friends there.