1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LonelyBiGirl82, Jul 21, 2015.

1. LonelyBiGirl82

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi. So I met this woman online a bit ago. She asked me out for coffee and I agreed. Before the day of the coffee meeting arrived (Friday), I was going out to the gay bar and I texted her to see if she wanted to meet up for a drink. She said she was already out with some friends, but she would stop by later on. She did show up. She was already drunk and having a good time. We drank and she made advances towards me- we ended up making out a few times. Then it was time to part ways for the night.

The next day is the day we were supposed to go to coffee, so I texted her to see if we were still on. She tells me she's hungover and would like a rain check. No worries. Later on that evening I texted her to see if she wanted to meet up for coffee the next day. No response until the following day. We meet up for coffee and it was a little awkward for us both I think because we were sober and not as talkative as we were before. I asked her if she would like to do something sometime and she said yes, so we made plans for Wednesday evening.

So what I'm confused about: she seems really interested in me in person and wants to hang out, but she doesn't text me back until hours later (and never first). I'll just text her to see how her day has been going and I won't hear back. To me, I take it as a sign that I'm bothering someone and that don't want to hear from me. Not to mention, I'll go onto the site that I met her on to check my messages and she'll be online, but yet she doesn't take the time to reply back to me.

Should I just leave her alone? Move on? I haven't really invested too much time and I don't want to get hurt.

2. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For now, I'd just see how Wednesday evening goes. After that, I'd ease off. Maybe she's busy. Maybe she's just really bad at texting. Maybe she's not looking for anything serious and you are.

3. LonelyBiGirl82

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm easing off, for sure.

I texted her tonight to see what time we were going out. Awhile later she texts back and says she's not feeling well. Not sure what to think.